KOI CRYSTALS provide essential electrolytes, boost immune system, assist in the healing of injuries, minimize stress and promote overall health and wellbeing of your fishes.
KOI CRYSTALS help with treating fish disease by eliminating bacteria, fungus, and parasites on fishes.
- Helps boost immune system
- Keeps away pathogens and fungi
- Helps improve gill functions
- Heals wounds
- Controls most parasites (when used as a dip)
- Gets rid of bacteria and adding essential electrolytes
- Prevention and treatment of several freshwater fish diseases
- Assists in the healing of injuries
- Prevention of nitrate poisoning
- Reduces the uptake of nitrate
- Promotes the formation of slime coating
- Helps with oxygen uptake and the release of ammonia and carbon dioxide through the gills
- Treats some diseases like flukes, velvet disease, fin rot and white spot
- Reduces osmotic pressure
- Minimizes stress
- Preventive measure against various parasitic infections
Instructions for Use:
General use: 1 kilogram per 1,000 Litres (264 gallons) of pond/aquarium water
For aquatic systems with plants, use 500 grams per 1,000 Litres (264 gallons) of pond/aquarium water
Dip treatment: 1 kilogram per 26 Litres (10 gallons) of pond/aquarium water parasites infections. Immerse fish for
maximum 10 minutes per treatment. Repeat after 24 hours if necessary. Take out fish immediately when it is showing signs of stress.
Only add to your tank pond/aquarium when you perform water changes.
Perform 30% water change for 3 consecutive days before starting second wave of treatment.
Take caution when used with plants.
Use with care. Do not overdose.
If you suspect overdosing, immediately perform water change.
For best results, refrain from feeding the fish during the 5 day treatment period. Replace 50% of water after the 5th day. Feeding may resume after water change has been made.
Harmful if swallowed.
Product may stain hands, clothing and other surfaces it comes into contact. Wear protective gear when handling product.