Water, Plant extract, Fragrance, Emulsifier.
1. Do not use on pets, most especially among neonates, sick, under medication, pregnant, lactating, and immunosuppressed pets.
2. Before applying odor eliminators and cleaners, always ensure that the source of the noxious substance (i.e. dirt, fecal matter, rags, etc.) are removed.
3. Do not directly spray on pets. Different products have different applications. For Petzyme, the more appropriate deodorizer that can be used on pet furs is our Petzyme Pet Cologne.
1. Spray the product directly on floors, pet products (e.g: litter box, cages, etc.).
2. Scrub or wipe the area clean.
3. Allow the product to dry for at least 30 minutes before allowing pets around the cleaned area.