Dogit HOME GUARD Training Pads with QUICK DRY Technology are great for housebreaking puppies as well as for dogs at any stage of life, and are the ideal alternative to newspaper or litter boxes.
Effectively absorbing moisture and odors, thanks to its QUICK DRY Technology which traps liquids and turns them into gel within minutes, Dogit HOME GUARD Training Pads provide 5 layers of superior protection to protect your floors from stains, make clean up easier, and help make house-training less of a chore.
The pads have an enticing scent that helps attract dogs, helping to ensure that your pooch always goes to the right place.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, they can be used in a variety of places, including dog homes, crates, and carriers.
56 cm x 56 cm / 22 in x 22 in (30 / 100 pads)
Instructions for use:
1. Unfold and place pad, plastic side down, in a designated, confined space, away from your dog’s sleeping area and food/water.
2. Encourage your dog to eliminate on the pad by placing him on the pad (as many times as needed) so he can smell the pad and get used to it.
3. Once your dog as voided on the pad, reward him with praise and a treat.
4. If your dog voids somewhere other than on the pad, immediately pick him up and place him on the pad to reinforce/encourage him to eliminate there.
5. Replace the soiled pad with a new one, in the same location. To housebreak your dog, place pad in desired outdoor location, and always replace it in the same spot. Your dog will get used to going outdoors and not in the house. Discontinue once the dog has learned to go outdoors.
For best training results, keep your dog confined to a smaller-sized area, such as the bathroom or kitchen.