Advocate not only treats parasite infections, but monthly treatment can help protect your dog against fleas, larvae, hookworm, roundworm, heartworm and ear mites.
An easy-to-use spot-on application, Advocate acts on multiple stages of parasites to treat infections faster and sustain protection longer.
Application of Advocate:
Consult a veterinarian before use. For external application only.
Remove required tubes from packet. Hold tube upright away from you and pull the cap off. Reverse the cap and push cap back on tube. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube. Make sure your dog is standing during treatment. For dogs 25 kilograms or less, part the fur between your dog’s shoulder blades and place the tip of the tube on the skin. Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- After application do not stroke or groom animals until the application site is dry
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application
- In case of accidental spillage onto skin, wash off immediately with soap and water