SIMPLE Baby Powder Clumping Cat Litter is made of a natural clay material called bentonite. Bentonite absorbs 10x to 15x its volume and quickly forms clumps, making it easier to scoop the waste and dispose.
This cat litter is ball shaped which increases the surface area, leading to better absorption of cat urine and poop. SIMPLE Baby Powder Clumping Cat Litter also undergoes a process to reduce dust to create a better cat litter.
Directions for Use:
How to use litter for the first time
1. Fill your clean litter box with 3 - 4 inches of SIMPLE Baby Powder Clumping Cat Litter.
2. Scoop solids daily. Top up with 3 - 4 more inches of cat litter.
3. Shake litter box to separate clumps and distribute the litter.
4. Change cat litter once a week or as needed. Wash the litter box with soap and water once a month.
Transitioning old litter to new litter
1. Fill the litter box halfway with SIMPLE Baby Powder Clumping Cat Litter. The two litters will mix over extended use.
2. Upon scooping old litter, use more of SIMPLE Baby Powder Clumping Cat Litter and less of your old litter brand.
3. When your cat has become comfortable with the litter change, fill the base with SIMPLE Baby Powder Clumping Cat Litter entirely.
Keep out of reach of children, pregnant women, and food preparation areas.
Cat feces may transmit diseases. It is recommended that rubber gloves be worn handling cat excrement. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Do not flush down the toilet.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight to avoid discoloration and deterioration.
Seal tightly after each use and keep in a safe place after opening.