SPECIAL CAT Italian High Premium Urinary is a complete dietetic feed formulated for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence in adult cats. It also contains fructo-oligosaccharides (F.O.S) and mannan-oligo-saccharide (M.O.S) to ensure the intestinal wellness. The formulation is characterized by urine acidifying properties and moderate level of magnesium (Mg).
Features & Benefits:
Specific Recipe for Neutered Cats
- ideal body weight management
- urinary formula
Support Healthy Urinary Tract
- balanced magnesium and phosphorus content to help reduce the risk of struvite uroliths
Reduce Likelihood of Feline Urinary Tract Disease
- the high amount of protein stimulates water intake, increasing urine volume and induces urine under-saturated struvite
Ideal Body Weight Management
- moderate energy density helps maintains optimal body weight
- reduce stool odor and improves digestion
FOS + MOS
- prebiotic promotes immune cell productio
- chicken fresh meat guarantees high protein digestibility
- the high level of animal proteins ensures maximum compliance in long term food consumption
Soft Shiny Coat
- optimal ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to provide healthy and shiny coat
Chicken (fresh 8%, dried 25%), wheat, maize gluten, animal fat (chicken oil), rice, dried beet pulp, hydrolyzed animal proteins, dried peas, fish meal (salmon), fish oil (salmon oil 1%), minerals, yeasts products (source of mannan-oligo-saccharide - MOS 0,1%), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS 0,1%), yucca schidigera (0,1%).
nutritional additives/kg: Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 32,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,700 IU, Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 75 mg, choline chloride 1,500 mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate 18.75 mg, zinc oxide 87.5 mg, copper sulphate pentahydrate 7.5 mg, iron sulphate monohydrate 62.5 mg, sodium selenite 0.12 mg, calcium iodate 1.00 mg, technically pure DL-methionine 0.1%, taurine 0.15%. Tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin from vegetable oils.
Recommended Daily Ration Feeding Table (grams per day)
adult cat body weight (kg)
low energy requirements - active
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use and before extending the period of use. Fresh and clean water should be available at all times. Recommended length of time for use: up to 6 months. Recommended appropriate daily ration intake in grams is shown on the table above, to be fed in two meals.