Advocate not only treats parasite infections, but monthly treatment can help protect your cat against fleas, larvae, hookworm, roundworm, heartworm and ear mites.
An easy-to-use spot-on application, Advocate acts on multiple stages of parasites to treat infections faster and sustain protection longer.
Application of Advocate:
Hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist to pull off the cap. Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette. Part the fur on the cat's neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin. Application at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Apply only to undamaged skin.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- After application do not stroke or groom animals until the application site is dry
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application
- In case of accidental spillage onto skin, wash off immediately with soap and water